Agile is an iterative and visual approach to project management. Learn how to respond to design projects in small segments, planning the work as needed, rather than all upfront. Understand how to respond quickly to new stakeholder needs and evolving project requirements.
Over the course of two virtual sessions, we’ll cover:
- Introduction to the agile approach, values, and tools, such as Kanban, Sprints, Standups, Retrospectives, and Agile planning
- How to plan the work, do the work, and learn from the work
- Hands-on mock planning meeting and practice of the daily and weekly flow
Why HCD: Agile for your team
- Learn new ways to approach project management that are iterative, flexible, and focused on delivering value
- Build new skills that make sure the work you’re doing is the most important work
- Constant change requires new approaches to getting work done
Virtual training details
- HCD: Agile (Virtual) includes two 90-minute modules hosted through Zoom
- Modules can be booked over the course of a week, a month, a two-month period, or anything in between
- You’ll work with your Overlap Training Coordinator to confirm dates, details, and group attendance.
- Continue to evolve and support your agile practice with on-going coaching from your Overlap training team
What you get
This isn’t just a zoom call. Alongside our virtual sessions, participants will receive helpful tools you can use tomorrow.
- Digital creation of your new agile wall
- Participants will also get access to a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store
Let’s get started
Contact us today to discuss pricing, dates, and confirm training for your team!
Looking For More?
We offer a wide range of courses designed to help you bring your design thinking practice into your day-to-day work, and go a bit deeper into the process. Talk to us about building a complete training plan for your team.