Solve problems—faster, better
Our training workshops are transformational, fun and very practical and we pride ourselves on our experiential education that supports adoption of the approach.
Our virtual training will equip you and your team with:
- New Tools & Methods for Collaboration—Successful teams can get more from each other and thrive despite complexity and increased demands.
- Enhanced Leadership Skills—New leadership skills require comfort with ambiguity and an ability to be complex-capable in ways the world has never needed before.
- Improved Team Dynamics—Bring your team closer together and achieve better outcomes by developing their human-centred design skill set.
- Confidence to Tackle Problems—An increasingly complex world requires a new skill set and courage to tackle your organization’s toughest problems.
Overlap runs online group/team training and individual sessions to help people adopt human-centred ways of working. As trainers, facilitators, and human-centred designers, we bring a unique approach to your online training. We approach training design by considering the rational and experiential aims—meaning both the learning objectives and content delivery, as well as the participant experience and how people feel throughout the training. This twinned approach plays a key role in the success of every Overlap training, facilitation, webinar, and event.
We offer a variety of course topics. You can learn about:
- Human-Centred Design: Launch (virtual)—Learn how to solve problems with creativity and empathy, using human-centred design as a winning approach.
- Creative Collaboration (virtual)—Learn the concepts and practice the skills needed for the production of new and useful ideas. We start with solo ideation and then explore how we can bring everyone’s ideas together.
- Human-Centred Design: Tools and Process (virtual)—A deep-dive into the tools and methods used in human-centred design to take your problem-solving to the next level
- Human-Centred Design: Engagement Foundations (virtual)—A deep-dive into the foundations of engagement in human-centred design and how you can improve your practice with great community and stakeholder engagement.
- Human-Centred Design: Mastery (virtual)—Mastering human-centred design is about the other skills required to lead with confidence and drive new solutions to tough problems. Learn more.
- Online Facilitation (virtual)—During meetings, help participants have powerful conversations and shape their ideas for better understanding and alignment.
- Agile Project Management (virtual)—Learn how to apply an Agile approach—planning the work, doing the work, and learning from the work—to help your team better respond to change.
Don’t see the topic you’re looking for? We can develop custom training modules on any of the topics that are featured in our consulting practice.
Ryan Voisin Director, Innovation Programs
Ryan is the Director of Innovation Programs at Overlap. He designs and delivers programming for organizations to increase their capacity for innovation, facilitating conversations between organizations and their key stakeholders to understand and design for diverse perspectives. Get to know Ryan, see some of his work and engage with his ideas here.