Solve problems—faster, better
Our training will equip you and your team with:
- New Tools & Methods for Collaboration—Successful teams can get more from each other and thrive despite complexity and increased demands.
- Enhanced Leadership Skills—New leadership skills require comfort with ambiguity and an ability to be complex-capable in ways the world has never needed before.
- Improved Team Dynamics—Bring your team closer together and achieve better outcomes by developing their human-centred design skill set.
- Confidence to Tackle Problems—An increasingly complex world requires a new skill set and courage to tackle your organization’s toughest problems.
Overlap runs group training sessions to help teams adopt human-centred ways of working. We also hold sessions for individual sign-up, available online and at our offices throughout the year. These workshops are a great way to be introduced to human-centred design, and to connect with other people interested in working differently.
We offer a variety of course topics. You can learn about:
- Human Centred Design—Learn to apply the methods of human-centred design to solve problems with empathy and creativity.
- Creative Collaboration—Learn the concepts and practice the skills needed for the production of new and useful ideas. We start with solo ideation and then explore how we can bring everyone’s ideas together.
- Facilitation (In-person & Virtual)—During meetings, help participants have powerful conversations and shape their ideas for better understanding and alignment.
- Community Engagement—Community engagement is an integral part of human-centred problem-solving. Learn about useful community engagement tools and processes.
- Agile Project Management—Learn how to apply an Agile approach—planning the work, doing the work, and learning from the work—to help your team better respond to change.
Don’t see the topic you’re looking for? We can develop custom training modules on any of the topics that are featured in our consulting practice.
Ryan Voisin Director, Innovation Programs
Ryan is the Director of Innovation Programs at Overlap. He designs and delivers programming for organizations to increase their capacity for innovation, facilitating conversations between organizations and their key stakeholders to understand and design for diverse perspectives. Get to know Ryan, see some of his work and engage with his ideas here.