Mastering human-centred design is about the other skills required to lead with confidence and drive new solutions to tough problems. Learn the foundations of design facilitation, analysis and synthesis, how to develop deeper insights and create your own visual vocabulary.
- Ideal for 10 – 50 people
- Teams that want to enhance their practice and deepen their expertise
- Delivered by Overlap facilitator
What you learn
Learn wrap-around skills to fill out our toolbox.
- Crash-course in design facilitation
- How to design workshops and meetings to get results
- What to do with all those sticky notes
- Creating insights from analysis and synthesis
- Introduction to using visual language to communicate ideas
What you get
Helpful tools you can use tomorrow.
- Activity workbook
- Session design worksheet pad
- Practice using design facilitation
- Markers and sketch pad
- Visual vocabulary cards and customized deck
- Insights template
Why HCD: Mastery for your team
- Learn new ways to facilitate groups for better results
- Learn critical skills that support leading human-centred design projects
- Build confidence, deepen knowledge
- Get hands-on experience in the course
This course will help you
- Learn how to analyze and synthesize qualitative data into meaningful insights
- Learn how to use visual communication to support communication and idea generation
- Design workshops and meetings that get results
- Be a better facilitator
Get in touch with us to learn more about hosting HCD: Mastery for your group or team.