Get introduced to human-centred design as an approach to solving problems with empathy and creativity. Learn the basics and get familiar with the language and ideas that support best-in-class people-focused problem solving.
- 1-day course
- Ideal for 15 – 100 people
- Teams that want to build new skills and get introduced to human-centred design
- Delivered by Overlap facilitator
What you learn
The perfect day to get introduced to human-centred design.
- Crash-course in creativity at work
- How the human-centred design process works
- Language of human-centred design
What you get
Helpful tools you can use tomorrow.
- Activity workbook
- Human-centred design card deck
Why HCD: Launch for your team
- Learn new ways to work together
- Build your team’s skills and enhance their problem solving skills
- Learn how to be customer-centric and make decisions with the end-user in mind
This course will help you
- Get an introduction to human-centred design and design thinking
- Build a common vocabulary for this type of work
- Understand how the design process works
- Learn some of the most used tools and methods
Can’t wait to get started? Check out our October virtual offering to purchase single seats to HCD: Launch. Our online course runs over one-week, and features live instructors from the Overlap team.