HCD: Tools and Process is the follow-up to our introductory HCD: Launch course. While we strongly recommend you take HCD: Launch first, we are happy to welcome participants interested in pursuing a deeper dive into human-centred design.
By continuing to build your human-centred design (HCD) skills, you can work better and improve how you and your organization navigate complex challenges. Get the skills, tools and approaches to unlock innovation in your organization and navigate uncertainty, disruption and a changing world.
Over the course of three virtual sessions, we’ll cover:
- Building your toolkit with repeatable methods and tools
- How to apply tools and scale them from solo to group work
Participants will also receive a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store.
HCD: Tools and Process—Build Deeper Skills in Human-Centred Design Tools
- Module 1: Thursday, September 17 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 2: Tuesday, September 22 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 3: Thursday, September 24 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
You’ll receive an email from Overlap Associates confirming registration and calendar invites with Zoom meeting details.
Looking For More?
- HCD: Launch (virtual) | October 1, 6, 8 | an introductory course designed to get you learning the language and Overlap’s go-to tools for applying human-centred design
- HCD: Engagement Foundations (virtual) | November 12, 17, 19 | a follow-up course digging into human-centred design research
Learn more about our approach to training, other upcoming training dates, and view our full set of training offerings.