By learning how to use human-centred design (HCD), your team can work better and improve how you navigate complex challenges. Your team will get the skills, tools and approaches to unlock innovation in your organization and navigate uncertainty, disruption and a changing world.
Over the course of three virtual sessions, we’ll cover:
- The power of design: how to respond to the actual needs of real people
- Creativity and collaboration: explore the key principles of collaborative creativity and how to embrace curiosity
- The benefits of working together, particularly across silos, and how to make the most of many ideas
- Tools to structure decision making and understand where to go next
- Real-world practice: put your design skills into practice with a relevant design challenge
- Action: practical steps that you can start using right away to make better possible
Why HCD: Launch for you and your team
- Learn new ways to work together
- Build your team’s skills and enhance their problem-solving skills
- Learn how to be customer-centric and make decisions with the end-user in mind
Virtual training details
- HCD: Launch (Virtual) includes 3 x 2-hour modules hosted through Zoom.
- Modules can be booked over the course of a week, a month, a three-month period, or anything in between.
- On-going coaching after the modules are completed can be added to any training package.
- You’ll work with your Overlap Training Coordinator to confirm dates, details, and group attendance.
What you get
This isn’t just a zoom call. Alongside our virtual sessions, participants will receive helpful tools you can use tomorrow.
- The Human-Centred Design Workbook – Exclusive to participants in Overlap training courses, the HCD Workbook is an experiential guide to the fundamentals of HCD.
- Overlap’s Design Thinking Card Deck – An expansive card deck full of prompts and nudges to help you get to better.
- Participants will also get access to a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store.
Let’s get started
Contact us today to discuss pricing, dates, and confirm training for your team!
Looking For More?
HCD: Launch is an introductory course designed to get you learning the language and Overlap’s go-to tools for applying human-centred design. We offer follow-up courses designed to complement HCD: Launch and go a bit deeper into the process. Talk to us about building a complete training plan for your team.
Can’t wait to get started? Check out our virtual offerings to purchase single seats to HCD: Launch. Our online course runs over one-week, and features live instructors from the Overlap team.