By learning how to use human-centred design (HCD), your team can work better and improve how you navigate complex challenges. Your team will get the skills, tools and approaches to unlock innovation in your organization and navigate uncertainty, disruption and a changing world.
Over the course of three virtual sessions, we’ll cover:
- The power of design: how to respond to the actual needs of real people
- Creativity and collaboration: explore the key principles of collaborative creativity and how to embrace curiosity
- The benefits of working together, particularly across silos, and how to make the most of many ideas
- Tools to structure decision making and understand where to go next
- Real-world practice: put your design skills into practice with a relevant design challenge
- Action: practical steps that you can start using right away to make better possible
Why HCD: Launch for you and your team
- Learn new ways to work together
- Build your team’s skills and enhance their problem-solving skills
- Learn how to be customer-centric and make decisions with the end-user in mind
Virtual training details
- HCD: Launch (Virtual) includes 3 x 2-hour modules hosted through Zoom.
- Modules can be booked over the course of a week, a month, a three-month period, or anything in between.
- On-going coaching after the modules are completed can be added to any training package.
- You’ll work with your Overlap Training Coordinator to confirm dates, details, and group attendance.
What you get
This isn’t just a zoom call. Alongside our virtual sessions, participants will receive helpful tools you can use tomorrow.
- The Human-Centred Design Workbook – Exclusive to participants in Overlap training courses, the HCD Workbook is an experiential guide to the fundamentals of HCD.
- Overlap’s Design Thinking Card Deck – An expansive card deck full of prompts and nudges to help you get to better.
- Participants will also get access to a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store.
Our next public offering of HCD: Launch begins June 10th, 2021. Find out more and register today!
Host this course for your team
Contact us today to discuss pricing, dates, and confirm training for your team!