Learn how to solve problems with creativity and empathy, using human-centred design as a winning approach.
By learning how to use human-centred design (HCD), you can work better and improve how you navigate complex challenges. Get the skills, tools and approaches to unlock innovation in your organization and navigate uncertainty, disruption and a continuously changing world.
Over the course of 3 virtual sessions , you’ll learn:
- The power of design: how to respond to the actual needs of real people
- Creativity and collaboration: explore the key principles of collaborative creativity and how to embrace curiosity
- The benefits of working together, particularly across silos, and how to make the most of many ideas
- Tools to structure decision making and understand where to go next
- Real-world practice: put your design skills into practice with a relevant design challenge
- Action: practical steps that you can start using right away to make better possible
HCD: Launch — Introduction to Human-Centred Design includes 3 virtual sessions (6 hours total) for $300*:
- Module 1: Thursday, June 10 | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 2: Tuesday, June 15 | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 3: Thursday, June 17 | 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
*Participants will also receive a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store.
Looking For More?
HCD: Launch is an introductory course designed to get you learning the language and Overlap’s go-to tools for applying human-centred design. We offer follow-up courses designed to complement HCD: Launch and go a bit deeper into the process.