HCD: Engagement Foundations is the follow-up to our introductory HCD: Launch and HCD: Tools and Process courses. While we strongly recommend you take HCD: Launch first, we are happy to welcome participants interested in pursuing a deeper dive into human-centred design.
Engagement is an essential part of the human-centred design process. By continuing to build your human-centred design (HCD) skills, you can work better and improve how you and your organization navigate complex challenges. Get the skills, tools and approaches to unlock innovation in your organization and navigate uncertainty, disruption and a changing world.
Over the course of three virtual sessions, we’ll cover:
- How to build a comprehensive engagement plan to learn from your stakeholders
- How to navigate complex problems and plan your work
- How to be customer-centric and make decisions with the end-user in mind
Participants will also receive a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store.
HCD: Engagement Foundations—Build Deeper Skills in Human-Centred Design Engagement
- Module 1: Thursday, November 12 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 2: Tuesday, November 17 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 3: Thursday, November 19 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
You’ll receive an email from Overlap Associates confirming registration and calendar invites with Zoom meeting details.
Looking For More?
- HCD: Launch (virtual) | August 20, 25, 27 | an introductory course designed to get you learning the language and Overlap’s go-to tools for applying human-centred design
- HCD: Tools and Process (virtual) | September 17, 22, 24 | a follow-up course designed to complement HCD: Launch and HCD: Engagement Foundations