Great facilitation, whether in-person or online, lives at the intersection of sound design and effective in-the-moment improvisation.
This is why The Making-Box and Overlap have teamed up to deliver a deep dive into the art of online facilitation.
Over the course of 3 virtual sessions, you’ll learn:
- mindsets, strategies and ideas for getting set
- new strategies to energize your content
- the best way to engage your audience
- techniques for unpacking discoveries, and
- how to cope with the inevitable curveballs along the way
Leading online is a complex task and this course will involve lots of active practice to increase your comfort.
Who is this course for? This course is for those looking to lead engaged virtual gatherings that leave participants feeling aligned and alive.
Program Details: The course includes 3 virtual modules (6 hours total) for $300*:
- Module 1: Tuesday, May 11 | 1:00 – 3 p.m. EDT
- Module 2: Thursday, May 13 | 1:00 – 3 p.m. EDT
- Module 3: Thursday, May 20 | 1:00 – 3 p.m. EDT
*All sessions will be held virtually on Zoom.
Looking For More?
- HCD: Launch (virtual) | an introductory course designed to get you learning the language and Overlap’s go-to tools for applying human-centred design
- We offer a variety of skill-building virtual training options, learn more about all our offerings here.