By learning how to use human-centred design (HCD), you can work better and improve how you navigate complex challenges. Get the skills, tools and approaches to unlock innovation in your organization and navigate uncertainty, disruption and a changing world.
Over the course of three virtual sessions, we’ll cover:
- a crash-course in creativity
- learn how the human-centred design process works; and
- learn some of the most used tools and methods to navigate complex problems
Participants will also receive a discount on HCD toolkit materials ordered through the Overlap Gear online store.
HCD: Launch — Introduction to Human-Centred Design includes 3 modules for $260 total:
- Module 1: Thursday, August 20 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 2: Tuesday, August 25 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
- Module 3: Thursday, August 27 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. EDT | Zoom
You’ll receive an email from Overlap Associates confirming registration and calendar invites with Zoom meeting details.
Looking For More?
HCD: Launch is an introductory course designed to get you learning the language and Overlap’s go-to tools for applying human-centred design. We are running two follow-up courses designed to complement HCD: Launch and go a bit deeper into the process:
- HCD: Tools and Process (virtual) | July 9, 14, 16 | a follow-up course designed to complement HCD: Launch
- HCD: Engagement Foundations (virtual) | October 1, 6, 8 | a follow-up course digging into human-centred design research